Merchandise Planning Manager - Toys
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Merchandise Planning Manager - Toys|
|Salary||£38000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
An opportunity has arisen for a Merchandiser Planner for a Blue-chip, Omni-Channel retailer in their Toy & Entertainment division.
This retail, is an establish business is looking for someone with Merchandise Experience who will plan & coordinate range changes & manage the day-to-day trading to optimise sales whilst monitoring the stock availability.
The ultimate role is to deliver & effectively manage the planning & allocation of stock to deliver the sales plan through inspirational leadership of your people.
Your responsibilities include! -
- Financial planning against budget
- OTB & WISSI experience
- Deliverance of the critical path
- The range cascade delivers sales, profit density and space optimisation targets
- Wastage & Mark downs (New, Seasonal, Continuity, Overseas, Domestic, New Space)
- Stock Turn and Financial Stock Holding Targets
- Forecast Accuracy.
- Adhering to Open to Buy
- Availability (on shelf, in branch, depot to branch)
You must come from -
- Excellent background in a fast-paced merchandising team
- Significant experience of trading and promotional planning
- Experience of WSSI
- Multichannel assortment planning is ideal but not essential
- Line Management experience and inspiring teams to deliver KPIs.
- Being agile & , entrepreneurial in the way you think and build strong relationship with your team and line manager.
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a UK leading retailer and also have further benefits that include bonus, competitive pension, staff discount, share options, subsidised benefits and free parking! If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q98528.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98528 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer - Toys & Impulse Buys
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1494163625 | Published: 07th May 2017
This Market leading brand and department store in Central London is looking for an Assistant Buye...
- Lead Merchandise Planner - Home & Leisure
£38,000 - £52,000 | West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493221006 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This UK retailer is currently looking for a Senior Merchandiser for their hardline ranges. With o...
- Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant - Dubai
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103128_1494398503 | Published: 10th May 2017
Job Description: Our client a big International business within the FMCG industry is looking to h...
- Head Category Manager - Fresh
£75,000 - £100,000 | Hertfordshire
Ref: Q101272_1494175514 | Published: 07th May 2017
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Category Manager, to join one of the UK's FTSE l...
- Senior Category Manager - Fresh
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103020_1493198844 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their Chilled Fr...