Merchandise Planning Manager - Toys
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Merchandise Planning Manager - Toys|
|Salary||£38000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An opportunity has arisen for a Merchandiser Planner for a Blue-chip, Omni-Channel retailer in their Toy & Entertainment division.
This retail, is an establish business is looking for someone with Merchandise Experience who will plan & coordinate range changes & manage the day-to-day trading to optimise sales whilst monitoring the stock availability.
The ultimate role is to deliver & effectively manage the planning & allocation of stock to deliver the sales plan through inspirational leadership of your people.
Your responsibilities include! -
- Financial planning against budget
- OTB & WISSI experience
- Deliverance of the critical path
- The range cascade delivers sales, profit density and space optimisation targets
- Wastage & Mark downs (New, Seasonal, Continuity, Overseas, Domestic, New Space)
- Stock Turn and Financial Stock Holding Targets
- Forecast Accuracy.
- Adhering to Open to Buy
- Availability (on shelf, in branch, depot to branch)
You must come from -
- Excellent background in a fast-paced merchandising team
- Significant experience of trading and promotional planning
- Experience of WSSI
- Multichannel assortment planning is ideal but not essential
- Line Management experience and inspiring teams to deliver KPIs.
- Being agile & , entrepreneurial in the way you think and build strong relationship with your team and line manager.
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a UK leading retailer and also have further benefits that include bonus, competitive pension, staff discount, share options, subsidised benefits and free parking! If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q98528.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98528 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Fashion Category Manager
£70,000 - £85,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101905 | Published: 04th Dec 2016
This role is a brand new role which has opened up in this team where the candidate wil be respons...
- Womenswear Buyer/Senior Buyer (Maternity Cover)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101799 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Category Manager - West Midlands
£0 | West Midlands, West Midlands
Ref: Q101785 | Published: 11th Nov 2016
Category Manager - West Midlands This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Service retai...
- Merchandiser- FMCG
£35,000 - £50,000 | West London, London
Ref: Q101816 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
Merchandiser - London Our client, the market leader in its sector, is looking for a merchandiser ...
- Textiles Buyer
£0 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q101814 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
A leading retail business is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Buyer specialized...