Merchandiser - Central London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Merchandiser - Central London|
|Salary||£37000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Are you an Merchandiser looking for new challenge within one of the UK most iconic retailers in the UK. This international retailer & department store deals with branded and own-branded merchandise for their customers.
In this position you will be working alongside the Category Manager & Head of Merchandising where your leadership of stock management, forecasting & range planning will allow to get the right product and availability to get to the stores & online customers.
Your responsibilities include -
- Manage the Assistant Merchandisers to forecast stock and intake for all ranges to ensure sales and availability targets are met
- Operating within the overall stock and intake budget
- To plan sales, margin, stock and markdown budgets for all stores
- Effectively manage the workload and development of the Merchandising & Planning Team
- Own and manage effectively the on-going replenishment of all stores, working with the Stock and Space Planner to achieve store cover and availability targets while operating within set budgets
- Manage and approve all markdown activity to achieve the margin budgets and activity levels
- Support the Category teams to take action on slow selling stock to ensure the discontinued stock targets are met
- Be able to reforecast and manage a WSSI & the OTB.
- Define headline sales, margin and markdown targets for the season for range strategy meetings
To be successful in this position you must have
- Has extensive merchandising experience in a blue chip / fast paced retailer environment -open to background including Fashion, Food & Department store environment to name a few.
- Has direct people management experience & has assisted with the growth of their team including succession planning, appraisal and performance reviews.
- Proactive Individual who seeks out ways to improve processes around stock & availability.
- Has advanced knowledge of Excel and WSSI Merchandising system
- Is highly organised and has a proactive approach to planning
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a world-class retailer with bonus, staff discount and pension. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q97920.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97920 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£40,000 - £50,000 | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493720416 | Published: 02th May 2017
This is an opportuntiy to join a renowned fast-paced, and multi-product retailer with a nationwid...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q103151_1495213305 | Published: 19th May 2017
This global luxury brand is looking for a commercially aware Assistant Planner who will support t...
- Senior Merchandiser - Retail Fashion
£55,000 - £65,000 | London
Ref: Q102806_1493369707 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
This globally successful luxury brand is looking for a new Senior Merchandiser to join the busine...
- Lead Merchandise Planner - Home & Leisure
£38,000 - £52,000 | West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493221006 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This UK retailer is currently looking for a Senior Merchandiser for their hardline ranges. With o...
- Assistant Buyer - Toys & Impulse Buys
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1494163625 | Published: 07th May 2017
This Market leading brand and department store in Central London is looking for an Assistant Buye...