Merchandiser - Central London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Merchandiser - Central London|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
This position is for a UK department store that provides both branded and Private Label merchandise & products for their retail customers.
In this position you will be working alongside the Buyers you will use your knowledge of stock management, forecasting & range planning to allow the right product and availability to get to the stores focusing on all product areas and dealing with a high number of SKU's.
The ultimate role is to deliver & effectively manage the planning & allocation of stock to deliver the sales plan through working collaboratively with your people.
Your responsibilities includes -
- Managing the OTB for the category
- To contribute to the strategic planning alongside the Merchandise Manager and Head of Merchandising.
- Being able to forecast sales, stock and margin
- Collate, coordinate and manage the WSSI to define stock and intake targets and liaising with the Finance team
- Support the Category teams to manage and forecast the Category WSSIs
- Manage the company stock and markdown strategy and margin expectations
- Define the exit strategy for discontinued stock while ensuring the margin budgets are achieved
- Maintain the planning Critical Path
- Highlight opportunities and risks in the merchandising measures, targets and best practises and drive change accordingly.
- Work with stores to manage inventory to maximise availability and minimise overstock.
- To plan sales, margin, stock and markdown budgets
- Identifying opportunities and risks for the categories
- To own and maintain the overall buying critical path.
- Collate, coordinate and manage the WSSI to define stock and intake targets
To be successful you must -
- To be successful in this position you must already be a Merchandiser or Merchandise Manager.
- You must have retail experience but will be open to category whether this is from a department store, supermarket, non-food or mixed good retailer.
- Previous experience of managing people at an Assistant Merchandiser level is desirable
- WSSI & Microsoft Excel skill set is essential
- Confident in own actions and decision making with high levels of enthusiasm!
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a UK leading retailer with lots of expansion! There is also a bonus, pension and generous holiday allowance. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q99986.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99986 | Published: 9 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Beauty Buyer - London
£25,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
We are currently looking for a Buyer to join this well-established Beauty Retailer based in Londo...
- Visual Merchandising Training Officer
£20,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102595_1487616142 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
If you're a Visual Merchandiser with experience across a number of sites, and training of VM team...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...