Merchandise Planning Director
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Merchandise Planning Director|
|Job Advertised||13 days ago|
Our client is an International Retail Brand and they are looking for a Merchandise Planning Director to join their dynamic team based in UAE.
As the Merchandise Planning Director, you will be responsible for:
- Being the marketplace expert and define clear merchandising objectives. Accountable for executing the global vision of retail experience
- Developing, managing and operationalising short- and long-term marketplace strategies crucial to success. Developing business plans, budgets, performance targets and policies
- Driving segmentation strategies within the channel to differentiate retail
- Optimising product plans across categories, review overall product plans in all dimensions in order to maximise brand impact, business and effectiveness of overall results
- Knowing the competition through the lens of the marketplace (flow of launches, pricing strategies, exclusivity, etc.)
- Ensuring overall merchandising results that establish seasonal product offerings that spread products and concepts over price-points to provide for best brand and fiscal results.
- Establishing strategic plans to sustain streams of business relative to key concepts and franchise models.
- Coaching staff, ensuring opportunities for staff development and overseeing decisions on hiring, disciplinary actions, performance management and recognition/rewards
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q102055 | Published: 13 days ago
- Commercial Director
£120,000 | Geneva,
Ref: Q80408 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading international retailer with operations across the globe is currently looking to appoint a...
- Micro Space Analyst
£0 | South East England,
Ref: Q102215 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
Micro Space Analyst A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning...
- Merchandiser - FTC
£33,000 - £35,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102110 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion retailer is looking for a Merchandiser to join their Merchandisi...
- Senior Merchandiser
£50,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: Q98706 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
My client, a well known, multichannel fashion retailer, is looking for an experienced Senior Merc...