Merchandise Planning Director
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Merchandise Planning Director|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Renu.Dalani@questsearch.ae|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Our client is an International Retail Brand and they are looking for a Merchandise Planning Director to join their dynamic team based in UAE.
As the Merchandise Planning Director, you will be responsible for:
- Being the marketplace expert and define clear merchandising objectives. Accountable for executing the global vision of retail experience
- Developing, managing and operationalising short- and long-term marketplace strategies crucial to success. Developing business plans, budgets, performance targets and policies
- Driving segmentation strategies within the channel to differentiate retail
- Optimising product plans across categories, review overall product plans in all dimensions in order to maximise brand impact, business and effectiveness of overall results
- Knowing the competition through the lens of the marketplace (flow of launches, pricing strategies, exclusivity, etc.)
- Ensuring overall merchandising results that establish seasonal product offerings that spread products and concepts over price-points to provide for best brand and fiscal results.
- Establishing strategic plans to sustain streams of business relative to key concepts and franchise models.
- Coaching staff, ensuring opportunities for staff development and overseeing decisions on hiring, disciplinary actions, performance management and recognition/rewards
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q102055 | Published: 3 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Merchandising Director
£130,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q80190_1492759502 | Published: 21th Apr 2017
This leading global retailer is searching for an ambitious and highly capable Merchandising Direc...
- Buyer (Handbag) - Dubai
£20,000 - £25,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101790_1491827719 | Published: 10th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading fashion retailer that offers exclusive range of quality pr...
- Experienced Assistant Buyer - Menswear Luxury
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102995_1491300685 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Experienced Assistant ...