Merchandise Planner - Non-Food
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Merchandise Planner - Non-Food|
|Salary||£26000 - £30000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client is expanding rapidly, developing new ranges and continuing to launch new websites. I am looking for an individual who will thrive and develop themselves in this fast moving and continually evolving environment. You will join the Non Food Team where you will be charged with identifying and challenging inefficient ways of working and strive to share best practice across the team.
As a Merchandise Planner you will be a self-motivator, enthusiastic and flexible. The ability to work unsupervised, and communicate effectively within a wider team, both internal and external to the business are also essential.
The role involves:
- Demand Planning and Forecasting - macro (category/supplier) and micro (SKU) level forecasting across a defined product area.
- Managing stock clearance and sell through activity
- Manage and Develop Supplier Performance
- Data Maintenance and Management
To be successful in the role you must be:
- Able to work under pressure
- Professional in your communication (written and verbal)
- At an Advanced Excel level
- Experienced in Demand Forecasting or Logistics Management
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of up to £30k dependant on experience and a whole host of benefits.
If you feel you have the necessary skills to succeed in the role please apply with an up to date CV quoting reference number Q100187
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100187 | Published: over 1 year ago