Merchandise Planner - International Markets
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Merchandise Planner - International Markets|
|Salary||£31000 - £35000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Are you a Junior Merchandiser or Merchandiser level and looking for a new challenge or the chance to work within international markets?
This position is with one of the UK's most iconic retailers in the UK. It's a department store that provides both branded and own-branded merchandise & products for their customers and looking after their fastest growing international markets and supporting their company-owned stores.
In this position you'll work alongside the Category Manager, using your knowledge of stock management, forecasting & range planning to allow the right product and availability to get to the stores, focusing on all product areas and dealing with a high number of SKU's.
Your role will be providing support to the Category team for everything from stock level reviews through to weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc reporting, you'll know exactly what's selling and how to maximise profitability.
Your responsibilities include -
- Being able to forecast sales, stock and margin.
- Identifying opportunities and risks.
- To contribute to the strategic planning of the Buying and Merchandising function and deliver the planned strategy for the international stores.
- Maximising sales and profit opportunities while achieving stock and availability targets.
- To plan sales, margin, stock and markdown budgets for the international stores.
- Managing and leading another MAA/Allocator & Assistant Merchandiser.
- Oversee the on-going replenishment of all stores while meeting availability targets and operating within set budgets.
- Approve all markdown activity to achieve the margin and markdown budget.
- To liaise with the Space Planner to ensure that relevant communication is sent to the stores regarding availability, product and price/promotional activity.
- Identify risk areas and take action on slow selling stock to ensure the discontinued stock.
To be successful at this position you'll already be an established Senior Assistant, Junior or Merchandiser preferable from a retailer but are open to category whether this is from a department store, supermarket, fashion or mixed good retailer.
Along with experience, they are looking for a strong team player & leader as you will be a no.2 to the Merchandise Manager. You'll also have excellent excel skills and will be a fantastic problem solver who can work with data to quickly identify solutions.
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a world-class retailer with bonus, staff discount and pension and the opportunity for this role to go permanent. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your CV quoting the reference Q99277.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible. Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 99277 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Womenswear Buyer/Senior Buyer (Maternity Cover)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101799 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Head of Merchandising
£100,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q80190 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
This leading global retailer is searching for an ambitious and highly capable head of Merchandisi...
- Accessories Buyer
£30,000 - £50,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101790 | Published: 13th Nov 2016
A leading fashion retailer offers an exclusive range of quality products & is looking to hire an ...
- Senior Buyer - Beauty Accessories
£50,000 - £60,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q101049 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday household offering is looking for a...