Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Merchandise Planner|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
One of the world's best-known retailers of toys in the UK is looking has recently opened an opportunity for experienced Merchandise Planners to join their growing team.
As the Merchandiser Planner, you will be taking over the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Buyer to select and plan a commercial range
- Establish and develop relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Review sales forecasts based on performance
- Produce accurate reports and analysis on the performance of the assigned category
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree level education or equivalent- Proven experience within a similar merchandise planning role
- Knowledge of colour/trend forecasting
- Experience in dealing with supply chain and logistics
- Strong communication and leadership skills
This is an excellent role which offers a rewarding salary package to the candidate who will thrive on these challenges.
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for send your CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98035 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Womenswear Buyer/Senior Buyer (Maternity Cover)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101799 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...