Merchandise Planning Manager - Food & Gifting
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Merchandise Planning Manager - Food & Gifting|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
An opportunity has arisen for a Merchandiser Manager for an iconic, Central London retailer. This multi-site retailer employs over 6000 people & has undergone a restructure & growth and is looking for a leader within their food division.
This retail, is an establish business is looking for someone with Merchandise Manager or Senior Merchandiser experience to come on board to inspire & lead a team.
The ultimate role is to deliver & effectively manage the planning & allocation of stock to deliver the sales plan through inspirational leadership of your people.
Your responsibilities include -
The role will involve working very closely with the buyers to ensure we have the correct planning and strategy is in place to manage stock effectively.
- Financial planning against budget
- OTB & WISSI experience
- Wastage & Mark downs (New, Seasonal, Continuity, Overseas, Domestic, New Space)
- the targeted measures of sales and profit through the construction of commercial ranges.
- Improvement on availability
- commercial awareness to understand changes and trends within the market.
- Manage a team of merchandisers/supply planners
- Supplier Performance Level.
- Stock Turn and Financial Stock Holding Targets
- Forecast Accuracy.
- Adhering to Open to Buy
- Availability (on shelf, in branch, depot to branch)
You must come from -
- Excellent background in a fast-paced merchandising team
- Food or department store experience is desirable but not essential!
- Significant experience of trading and promotional planning
- Forecasting across different departments
- Commercial focused
- Line Management experience and inspiring teams to deliver KPIs.
- Budgetary experience and working on with both Merchandisers & Buyers
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a UK leading retailer and also have further benefits that include bonus, competitive pension & staff discount. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q98994.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98994 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Category Manager - West Midlands
£0 | West Midlands, West Midlands
Ref: Q101785 | Published: 11th Nov 2016
Category Manager - West Midlands This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Service retai...
- Fashion Category Manager
£70,000 - £85,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101905 | Published: 04th Dec 2016
This role is a brand new role which has opened up in this team where the candidate wil be respons...
- Womenswear Buyer/Senior Buyer (Maternity Cover)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101799 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Merchandiser- FMCG
£35,000 - £50,000 | West London, London
Ref: Q101816 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
Merchandiser - London Our client, the market leader in its sector, is looking for a merchandiser ...
- Textiles Buyer
£0 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q101814 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
A leading retail business is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Buyer specialized...