Retail Training Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Training Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - Marcel.Chahine@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Leading international fashion brand looking to appoint a retail training manager to work closely alongside their talented leadership teams.
The position requires someone to -
To manage the end-to-end learning & development processes including:
- Working with business leaders and managers to identify training needs and trends within the business
- Designing, both in-house and with expert third parties, a solution which includes a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, 1-2-1 sessions, action learning & e-learning
- Delivering these blended solutions and training sessions to your delegates, mostly at management level
- Manage and oversee the development of your training team
- Management of the training budget
To be successful in this role you are likely to possess relevant retail training and development exposure. Very strong retail and commercial awareness will be a successful attribute in this field. Your track record will demonstrate your strong leadership skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: MCH68180 | Published: 9 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...
- Property Manager
£55,000 | London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a strong manager to join their prop...
- Flagship Store Manager - Newton Abbot
£25,000 - £30,000 | Newton Abbot, Devon
Ref: Q101633 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in Devon area. The successful candidate mus...