Learning & Development Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Learning & Development Manager|
|Salary||£65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Advertised||26 days ago|
Leading hospitality group looking to appoint a Learning and Development Manager to work closely alongside their talented leadership teams.
The position requires someone to -
To manage the end-to-end learning & development processes including:
- Working with business leaders and managers to identify training needs and trends within the business
- Designing, both in-house and with expert third parties, a solution which includes a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, 1-2-1 sessions, action learning & e-learning
- Delivering these blended solutions and training sessions to your delegates, mostly at management level
- Manage and oversee the development of your training team
- Management of the training budget
To be successful in this role you are likely to possess relevant retail / hospitality training and development exposure. Very strong retail and commercial awareness will be a successful attribute in this field. Your track record will demonstrate your strong leadership skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: MCH68180 | Published: 26 days ago
- Department Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Oxfordshire
Ref: Q102660_1487949765 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
A leading premium fashion and lifestyle brand is seeking a commercial retail manager to join thei...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441_1487941428 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...
- Area Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 | West Yorkshire
Ref: Q102561 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to join a fast-paced high-street fashion reta...
- Assistant General Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102530_1487501244 | Published: 19th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, one of the biggest Consumer Electronics company is looking to hire a...