Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Marketing Executive|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
An emerging leader in providing advanced sustainable event production and management service has opened an opportunity for a Business Development Executive to part of their team.
As the Marketing Executive, you will manage and oversee the efficient functioning of the business development (Marketing) department by performing the following duties:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business (Leads).
- Cold call as appropriate within your market and/or international market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. (Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives).
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client briefs.
To qualify for the Marketing Executive position, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related field
- At least 2-3 years of marketing experience
- Ability to develop insights, market knowledge and marketing strategy
- Strong marketing competencies
- Excellent decision making, planning and organisational skills
- Creative and growth-focused
Give your career a boost with this excellent career opportunity that comes with a tax-free salary package and exceptional career growth potential. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97521 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Trade Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £65,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101481_1487509851 | Published: 19th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, a well-established drinks distributor is looking for a dynamic and p...
- Wine Sales Executive
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q100998_1487583625 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
A highly successful alcohol vendor is currently looking to hire a dynamic and highly driven Wine ...
- Trade Marketing & Sales Manager KSA- Central & East
£70,000 - £90,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q102372 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
Job Description: One of the leading company on the FMCG sector is looking for a creative and dyna...
- Area Sales Manager - Lebanon
£110,000 - £120,000 | Beirut,
Ref: Q102353 | Published: 24th Jan 2017
Job Description: A leading international FMCG Company is looking for a passionate Market Manager ...
- Key Account Manager - Zanzibar
£40,000 - £45,000 | Dar es Salaam,
Ref: Q102355 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
Our client, a large importer and distributor of alcohol brands is currently looking for a Key Acc...