Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Marketing Executive|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An emerging leader in providing advanced sustainable event production and management service has opened an opportunity for a Business Development Executive to part of their team.
As the Marketing Executive, you will manage and oversee the efficient functioning of the business development (Marketing) department by performing the following duties:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business (Leads).
- Cold call as appropriate within your market and/or international market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. (Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives).
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client briefs.
To qualify for the Marketing Executive position, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related field
- At least 2-3 years of marketing experience
- Ability to develop insights, market knowledge and marketing strategy
- Strong marketing competencies
- Excellent decision making, planning and organisational skills
- Creative and growth-focused
Give your career a boost with this excellent career opportunity that comes with a tax-free salary package and exceptional career growth potential. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97521 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Executive Assistant
£50,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q77173 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail group as an executive assistant In or...
- Wine Sales Executive
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q100998 | Published: 16th Oct 2016
A highly successful alcohol vendor is currently looking to hire a dynamic and highly driven Wine ...
- Key Account Executive - Food Service
£20,000 - £21,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101522 | Published: 28th Sep 2016
-Maintain and develop existing and new key customers to optimize sales, quality of service, busin...
- Shop Manager
£18,000 - £20,000 | Leicestershire, Leicestershire
Ref: Q101161 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
An experience Department manager is needed for this market leading retailer in Leister Area. I am...
- Key Account Manager
£45,000 - £60,000 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q101614 | Published: 18th Oct 2016
Our client is a first-class consumer good business known for being a major player within its indu...