Marketing & Retail - Area Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Marketing & Retail - Area Manager|
|Salary||£27000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a B2C, multi-channel retailer in the gifting arena.
A role with a difference!!! Here you to take full P&L responsibility of the retail operations store and also as a dual role will be involved in implementing a direct marketing and mailing plan.
This will include putting together bespoke mailings throughout the year, as well as supporting the Store Managers with their local marketing initiatives, from creativity and initiating budgets.
This business has stores across the UK and are self sufficient until however will require bi-annual visit which will involved appraisal and performance reviews.
Your key Areas of responsibility include -
- Full P&L responsibility
- Creating an innovative annual retail marking budget
- Putting detailed briefs together for design and copywriters
- formatting of mailing packs both digital and traditional.
- Ensure the stores meet their financial targets
- Stock Control & Distribution
- Effective staff recruitment, management, development & motivation
- Ensure the stores provide excellent customer service
- visual merchandising
- Liaising with designers, photographer and copy writers throughout the creative production process.
- Talking to printers and media agencies to co-ordinate the planning and production of campaigns.
Overseeing the design and product of all supporting POS material to complement the mailing plan.
- Utilising a PR agency & managing all publicity, press releases and correspondence for the retail arm of the business.
- assist & ensure that the store manager's plan & run local promotions effectively ensuring that these are to budget e.g. late night events
This business and is looking for a field Manager with Marketing skills who is looking to take on a varied and strategic role with a "can do" attitude!
To be successful in this position -
- Marketing Experience in a business to consumer retail environment, with a focus on direct marketing
- area or Field management retail experience
- A full understanding of management accounts P&L's balance sheets and cash flows.
- have dealt with writing copy for example writing press releases and promotional copy.
- Confident to lead & appraise a team of experienced managers,
- Customer Focus with a high level of influence
- Full Driving Licence and flexible on travel and overnight stays in other stores.
This is a great opportunity for the option to succeed in a growing business with retail , catalogue and online & is keen to develop both the marketing and retail standards within stores in increase customers knowing the brand and visiting the stores and also produce a fully compliant store and engaged tram members! You will receive good bonus potential & benefits and the opportunity to working with a growing business. If this sounds like you please send your cv to Q97213.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97213 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Marketing Manager - Retail
£60,000 - £65,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101452 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
This large, international retailer has a world recognised brand. They seek a Marketing Manager to...
- Marketing and Events Manager
£28,000 - £330,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101640 | Published: 20th Oct 2016
My client, an iconic retailer with a strong heritage in the UK market, is looking for a Marketing...