Managing Director - Food
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Managing Director - Food|
|Salary||£250000 per annum + Significant six figure salary|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - Marcel.Chahine@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Top level Managing Director required to spearhead an international QSR brand.
As Managing Director, your role will involve:
- Overall responsibility for the implementation and launch of the business line and the ongoing growth, profitability and operations.
- Providing strategic direction, leadership and transitioning the business line from the project mode to an ongoing steady state operations mode.
- Translating the strategic business plans into well-defined operational plans to meet business objectives.
- Defining & implementing suitable performance management metrics & reporting structures to monitor performance against objectives.
- Setting the budgets for the coming year and executing the annual, medium-term & long-term plans for the business with the objective of setting up and launching the business line including the building of the team.
- Owning P&L for the business line and driving cost optimisation.
- Responsibility for the operations of the business; setting & ensuring standards of excellence and driving 'customer delight'.
- Planning, building & nurturing the infrastructure, resources, leadership & processes for delivery of the annual plan.
- Talent acquisition, nurturing, mentoring & retention of staff.
- Accountability for Compliance and Risk Management for the business line, including setting processes & reporting to ensure compliance to all statutory norms.
- Overseeing the roll out of new stores across the country as well as optimising the performance of current stores.
To be successful in this role you are likely to come from a food retailing background where you have operated at the highest level. Strong leadership and communicational skills are essential.
In return for your hard work and dedication as Managing Director, you will be rewarded with a significant six figure salary and the opportunity to lead an international business into the global market. If interested, please apply in confidence with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q75371_1412355279 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Section Manager - Bakery
£0 | Doha,
Ref: Q102052 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
We are looking for an international Section Manager currently based outside the Middle East to jo...
- Divisional Manager (Mat Cover)
£40,000 - £45,000 | East Midlands,
Ref: Q101796 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
My client, an iconic, expanding fashion and lifestyle brand in the UK, is looking for an exceptio...
- Flagship General Manager (Central London)
£65,000 - £75,000 | London
Ref: 102121 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
An iconic luxury clothing retailer is looking for an exceptional store manager to lead its most h...
- Assistant Store Manager - Kingston
£19,500 - £22,000 | Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Ref: Q102108 | Published: 16th Jan 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Deputy Manager - Twickenham
£25,785 - £25,785 | Twickenham, Middlesex
Ref: Q101873 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
This role demands a high calibre Sales Manager or a candidate with a solid sales management recor...