Management Opportunities - Premium Fashion Brand
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Management Opportunities - Premium Fashion Brand|
|Salary||€18000 - €35000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
A high end British luxury fashion brand is looking for exceptional managers to lead their new European flagship store. This is forecasted to be one of the company's highest turnover stores and will be based in the Kildare area.
They are looking for all management levels, from store manager through to supervisor, and whatever your level, your role will be to lead and develop the retail business strategy to set the path for double digit profit growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced retail managers to take the next step to develop their career.
Working for this brand, your main focus will be:
- Coaching and developing an exemplary team, to run an outstanding business
- Assisting in delivering a thorough business strategy to exceed your sales and profit targets
- Leading from the front to deliver a high level of personal customer service, as expected in a premium environment
- Using commercial insight and knowledge of the latest fashion trends to create the most innovative visual merchandise displays
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have strong experience leading within high turnover, high profile businesses ideally in fashion
- Can demonstrate delivering results to budget in a fast paced environment
- Show passion for developing individuals to be great retail leaders.
In reward for your success and your hard work, you will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, and unrivalled exposure and progression with one of the most exciting brands today.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 100586 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Brand Marketing Director
£120,000 | London, London
Ref: Q80625 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
This international retail group is looking for a highly motivated Brand Marketing Director to joi...
- Assistant Manager
£17,000 - £20,000 | York, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100580 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expandin...
- Assistant Manager (Gretna)
£16,000 - £18,000 | Gretna, Dumfries & Galloway
Ref: Q101891 | Published: 29th Nov 2016
This world-wide premium brand is looking for an exceptional leaders to deliver in one of their mo...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent, Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...