Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Management Accountant|
|Salary||£17000 - £20000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
My client is looking for an individual with experience of working within an accounts office, you could be either CIMA qualified in full or part or even be looking to study. It is essential that you have experience with Excel and a proven ability to work within a team. You will posses strong analytic and technical skills and be no stranger to working under pressure to deadlines.
- Preparation of management accounts .
- Preparation of annual budgets for a number of business units.
- Preparation of Forecasts at agreed points throughout the year for the above business units.
- Support budget holders with analysis and review of departmental accounts.
- Ensure specific balance sheet accounts are controlled and analysed
- Clerical work within the management accounts department.
- Any Ad Hoc analysis or statistics as required.
- To prepare for review Monthly Accounts packs to the agreed reporting timetable for the above business units
- Organise and collate the budgetary information and issue the budget packs according to agreed timetable for the above business units.
- To issue Forecast Packs for the above business units to the agreed timetable.
- To reconcile specific control accounts for review.
- Journal posting , Journal preparation , Accounts distribution , photocopying.
- An aptitude for working with different software packages, including spreadsheets, data base applications and specialised budgeting packages.
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to react to change.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The ability to interact with financial and non financial managers at different levels
This is a great opportunity to join a well known brand. They expect dedication and commitment from their people and in return for your loyalty and hard work you will receive a basic salary of up to £20,000 + great benefits.
If you believe that your CV matches the above requirements, please apply today quoting reference Q97296
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97296 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Store Manager - Kingston
£19,500 - £22,000 | Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Ref: Q102108 | Published: 16th Jan 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Deputy Manager - Twickenham
£25,785 - £25,785 | Twickenham, Middlesex
Ref: Q101873 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
This role demands a high calibre Sales Manager or a candidate with a solid sales management recor...
- Store Manager - North London
£27,000 - £32,000 | North West London, London
Ref: Q101906 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...
- Store Manager- Self-Storage- St Austell, Cornwall
£25,000 - £27,000 | St. Austell, Cornwall
Ref: Q102089 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
Store Manager- Self-Storage- Cornwall A new opportunity has arisen with an independently owned se...
- Store Manager - West Sussex
£17,500 - £20,000 | Worthing, West Sussex
Ref: Q102092 | Published: 16th Jan 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...