Make-Up Artist - London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Make-Up Artist - London|
|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
An established Department Store is currently searching for Make-Up Artist for one of their high profile Accounts in Central London.
With over 30 years experience this retailer and brand has become one of the respected brands in the skincare, makeup and fragrance categories. This brand is a no.1 account in this department store and is looking for an Experienced Make-Up artist. This brand encourages to support women by equipping them with the products and techniques to take control of their own beauty regime!
In this position you will be -
- Communicating with clients to clarify skincare & colour requirements
- Demonstrating and implementing a practical regime that the customer's can continue themselves at home
- Traffic stopping and being proactive outside of the Counter environment
- Dealing & participating in events
- Being an ambassador for the brand
- Use of specialist make-up & skincare techniques
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products
- Liaison with Make-up artist sourcing, budgeting and ordering materials and equipment from specialist suppliers.
- Time management, knowing how long a subject will take to be made-up
- Working in a consultative manner
- Working quickly and accurately in some time-pressured conditions.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following areas:
- Make-up Trained
- Current or past department store experience
- Track record of success of conversion of make-overs to sales
- Work with a premium beauty brand
- Experience of providing 1st class customer service
- Have experience with dealing with events and high profile promotions
- Personality counts for a lot! Someone who is going and great communicator who is happy with traffic stopping
- Passionate about your trade and looking to get involved in other aspects of the counter
In return for your hard work; this international brand is looking to pay a fantastic basic salary plus excellent benefits! If this sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q96470.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96470 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager Designate - North London
£25,000 - £30,000 | North London, London
Ref: Q102723_1489599060 | Published: 15th Mar 2017
Store Manager Designate - North London A Retail Store Manager (Designate) is needed for a Store i...
- Store Manager Designate - North West London
£25,000 - £30,000 | North West London, London
Ref: Q102723_1488799370 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in North West London area. You will have an...
- General Manager - Luxury
£45,000 - £55,000 | London
Ref: Q102686_1488382858 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury fashion brand as General Manager in one of their Ce...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | London
Ref: Q102715_1488552003 | Published: 03th Mar 2017
This renowned British retailer has a growing UK store portfolio, in addition to its international...