Macro Space Planner - Berkshire
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Macro Space Planner - Berkshire|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
IMMEDIATLEY AVAILABLE!! This market leading brand & awarding winning retailer is seeking a Space Planner to join its Store Planning Department.
The purpose of the role is to identify opportunities to maximise profitability of the business through managing space within their stores at a macro level.
Your Duties & Responsibilities include -
- Ensure all merchandising plans are profitable, operationally efficient & customer focused
- Accountable for all store planograms
- The role will produce effective and commercial store macro space layouts through prioritises and uses effective time management skills to organise workload.
- The creation and production of detailed store layout plans in line with agreed principles & guidelines.
- Look & updated range templates and develop planogram programs
- Produce macro space/store layout plans using appropriate systems and guidelines provided.
- To maintain the integrity of CAD drawings
- To maintain store layouts in floor planning to ensure their accuracy.
- Update existing merchandising plans in line with the agreed deadlines
- Includes planograms for Tills, Front of Store and "Key Trading Events".
- Make suggestions for improvements.
The ideal candidate will be-
- An experienced Space Planner with retail experience at a macro or micro level
- Extensive administration skills.
- Experience of JDA (or another equivalent program)
- PC literate
- The ability to work under pressure in a calm and pro-active manner.
- Highly analytical and commercially aware.
- Great attention to detail.
You will be working for a leading international business. This will be a contract initially for a 6 months and then on a rolling basis but with the opportunity of a longer-term contract after.
Alongside this you will receive other great benefits and the opportunity to work in an autonomous environment. If this sounds like an opportunity you will be interested in then please send your cv with the reference Q99353.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99353 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Category Merchandising Manager- Retail
£30,000 - £35,000 | Cardiff
Ref: Q1020565_1488278302 | Published: 28th Feb 2017
Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Servi...
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q91372_1488800207 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...