Luxury Store Manager - London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Luxury Store Manager - London|
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
An international recognised luxury gift retailer & manufacturer is recruiting for an experienced Store Manager for a new store to ensure & deliver a customer-focused environment.
With over 400 stores internationally and on-going expansion plans, this award-winning and entrepreneurial business is looking for a Store Manager for their central London station store. The business operates via catalogue, online with stores & has been well recognise over the last 100 years .
The Store Manager will be expected to:
- Maximise everyone's shopping experience and make each customer want to come back for more.
- Control the Profit & Loss of the store
- Mystery customer targets
- Sales KPI's including - ATV's, UPT's & Customer Conversion rates
- Small weekly stock takes and 6 month Stock Audits
- Performance management & succession planning
- Build and establish a customer base in order to develop and grow the business
- Lead the merchandising and displaying of products in order to maximise sales
The ideal candidate will have:
- Store Deputy/Department Manager experience from a customer-focused retail (for example Health & beauty, gifting, fashion, jewellery!) or coffee shop environment.
- Experience of managing the performance of the store through the key delivery of your KPI's of Sales, Service, Stock Control & People
- Experience of people management, training & development and the day-to-day managerial responsibilities of running a business unit
- The ability to thrive in an autonomous working environment where you can follow compliance and work to your own initiative
- Passionate individual who can get behind and be an true brand of the ambassador!
In return, the Store Manager will receive salary and bonus structure as well as other benefits and a brand you will be proud to be part of! If this sounds like the you then please send your CV quoting the reference Q96645.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96645 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Store Manager - South West London
£19,000 - £22,000 | South West London, London
Ref: Q103095_1493370300 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | Guernsey
Ref: Q101261_1494944488 | Published: 16th May 2017
One of the leading commercial players in Guernsey is currently looking for a Store Manager to wor...
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1494834369 | Published: 15th May 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | London
Ref: Q102715_1494002420 | Published: 05th May 2017
This renowned British retailer has a growing UK store portfolio, in addition to its international...
- Store Manager - Dagenham
£22,000 - £25,000 | Dagenham, Essex
Ref: Q102094_1495547510 | Published: 23th May 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...