Flagship Assistant Store Manager - London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Flagship Assistant Store Manager - London|
|Salary||£22000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An international recognised luxury gift retailer & manufacturer is recruiting for an experienced Assistant or Deputy Store Manager for their UK Flagship store. This is a key appointment as they have regular international and head office visits so a candidates from an equally high profile store is important.
With over 400 stores internationally and on-going expansion plans, this award-winning and entrepreneurial business is looking for manager to be able to execute an indulgent shopping environment. The business operates via catalogue, online with stores & has been well recognise over the last 100 years .
The Assistant Manager will be expected to:
- Maximise everyone's shopping experience and make each customer want to come back for more.
- Mystery customer targets
- Sales KPI's including - ATV's, UPT's & Customer Conversion rates
- Assist with weekly stock takes and 6 month Stock Audits
- Managing a team of between 10-15 people
- Performance management & succession planning
- Build and establish a customer base in order to develop and grow the business
- Lead the merchandising and displaying of products in order to maximise sales
The ideal candidate will have:
- Store Deputy/Department Manager experience from a customer-focused retail (for example fashion, health & beauty, gifting, hospitality jewellery!)
- Experience of managing the performance of the store through the key delivery of your KPI's of Sales, Service, Stock Control & People
- Experience of people management, training & development and the day-to-day managerial responsibilities in the absence of the Store Manager
- The ability to thrive in an autonomous working environment where you can follow compliance and work to your own initiative
- Passionate individual who can get behind and be an true brand of the ambassador!
In return you will receive salary and bonus as well as other benefits and a brand you will be proud to be part of! If this sounds like the you then please send your CV quoting the reference Q96849.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96849 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Flagship Assistant Store Manager - Cambridge
£23,000 - £28,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101438 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
A Flagship Retail Assistant Store Manager is needed for a Store in Cambridge My client is able to...
- Flagship Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Newton Abbot, Devon
Ref: Q101633 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in Devon area. The successful candidate mus...
- Flagship Store Manager - Luton
£30,000 - £35,000 | Luton, Bedfordshire
Ref: Q101558 | Published: 06th Oct 2016
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in Luton. The successful candidate must hav...
- Flagship Store Manager (Central London)
£30,000 - £40,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101159 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
This luxury clothing retailer is looking for an exceptional store manager to lead its most high p...
- Store Manager - South London
£30,880 - £32,050 | Mitcham, Surrey
Ref: Q101327 | Published: 14th Oct 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well-known self-storage provider that is now looking for a St...