Loss Prevention Specialist
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Loss Prevention Specialist|
|Salary||£20000 - £30000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
One of the fastest growing retailers in the world is looking for an experienced Loss Prevention Specialist to be based in Middle East Region.
As the LP Specialist, you will handle the following responsibilities:
- Support in the development and implementation of Loss Prevention strategy and plans.
- Oversee Fraud Management system, implementing rules and queries that alert the business to dishonesty activity.
- Create and implement Loss Prevention training programmes for all levels of staff.
- Promote a culture through building sound and strong working partnerships with all departments.
- Support in the supervision of contracted guarding services as required.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption.
- Good in implementing new system
- Strong observation abilities
- Sharp critical thinking skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to sense suspicious behavior or actions
- Authoritative demeanor but with an even temper.
This is an excellent role which offers a rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please apply now.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99222 | Published: over 1 year ago