Loss Prevention Specialist
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Loss Prevention Specialist|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
One of the fastest growing retailers in the world is looking for an experienced Loss Prevention Specialist to be based in Dubai. As the LP Specialist, you will handle the following responsibilities:
- Support in the development and implementation of Loss Prevention strategy and plans.
- Oversee Fraud Management system, implementing rules and queries that alert the business to dishonesty activity.
- Working in close liaison with the HR team.
- Create and implement Loss Prevention training programmes for all levels of staff.
- Promote a culture through building sound and strong working partnerships with all departments.
- Support in the supervision of contracted guarding services as required.
- Manage and lead Security Officer and CCTV operators during security investigation and evidence gathering.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption.
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following:
- Good in implementing new system
- Strong observation abilities
- Sharp critical thinking skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to sense suspicious behaviour or actions
- Authoritative demeanour but with an even temper.
This is an excellent role which offers a rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97222 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Operations Director
£130,000 - £200,000 | London
Ref: 103008_1493304280 | Published: 27th Apr 2017
An exciting Operations Director opportunity has arisen to join a leader in the consumer market. O...
- Store Manager - High Wycombe
£22,000 - £25,000 | High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Ref: Q103170_1495614628 | Published: 24th May 2017
One of the fastest growing homeware brands in the UK is looking for a Showroom Manager to manage ...