Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Live-In PA|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
This is an international position working for a HNW lady in a private household (no children) based mainly in Central London but with plenty of travel predominantly in the USA.
They seek a very experienced Personal Assistant who has been a live in member of staff. Ideally someone with over 15 years' experience, some of which will have been as a live in PA or EA.
- The couple's London and international diary with arrangements that include both social and business calendars.
- Travel arrangements both domestic and international; full itineraries including flights, hotels, overseas homes, cars and security.
- Sometimes travelling in advance to homes or hotels to make sure that all is in order
- Assisting with organising social events, dinner parties and special occasions.
- Overseeing closets, clothing, packing, food and beverages, other household suppliers
- Some menu arrangements and entertainment arrangements.
- Personal duties when travelling.
To qualify, you must have the following skills and experience:
- PA background, working within a domestic household for HNW people.
- Have good personal presentation and be well and high standards.
- Exceptionally well organised with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work with many different tasks yet always being professional, friendly and proactive.
- Happy to work and always flexible to travel with the lady principal of the household
Take this once in a lifetime chance to further develop your skills and talents and thrive in a new and exciting workplace. If you think that you are fit for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100178 | Published: 10 months ago