Learning & Development Officer - International Markets
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Learning & Development Officer - International Markets|
|Salary||£30000 - £33000 per annum + Bonus & Bens|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This retailer is currently looking for a Learning & Development Officer.
The main responsibility is to support the business to achieve its strategic plan & objectives through the consistent delivery, design and evaluation for all international company & franchise store training.
This business has been operating for over 100 years and has a good reputation & brands. They are an iconic retailer with currently & ongoing plan internationally looking at the Middle East, South African, Europe, India & now the South American market.
This is a new role that has been created due to the growth in the business.
You will be responsible for -
- Supporting the Franchise stores with new store openings & brand immersion visits - living and breathing what they do in the UK!
- Support the L&D Manager with the design, delivery and updating of training tools & materials
- Assist & requesting approval for operational training as required e.g. Intranet & Health and Safety
- Design local training initiatives for local training needs that can be centralised.
- To help create and maintain an annual training calendar
- Continually evaluate all training activities and tools and propose amendments, improvements and next steps.
To be successful in this position you must -
- Learning and development officer background
- Training experience within another retail or hospitality background.
- Also had reviewed and been involved in Design of training material.
- Happy to work abroad but having a base in London so extensive travel to different countries is required!
- To actively support employee engagement and communication initiatives,
- Confident & engaging in delivering to different type of people, levels and cultures.
- Has dealt with the delivering of training needs to large groups and workshop
- Also had reviewed and been involved in Design.
In return you will receive a fun and fast-paced working environment alongside travelling and visiting the world! They also offer full travel costs, pension, healthcare & staff discount. If this opportunity sounds of interest and you have the required experience please send your cv and covering letter quoting reference Q99116 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99116 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Recruitment Consultant (Dubai)
£35,000 - £45,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102724_1488802490 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
Quest HR in Dubai is an international, award winning, established Recruitment Consultancy with an...
- Head of HR - Fashion Retail
£40,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: Q102023_1488802120 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...