Lead Pricing Business Partner
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Lead Pricing Business Partner|
|Salary||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Lead Pricing Business Partner- West Midlands
My client, a hugely successful multi-brand retail and wholesaler, is looking for an accomplished Lead Pricing Business Partner for an entirely new position being introduced to an already established division.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Provide high quality and dynamic pricing performance improvement through cross-functional reporting
- Fully understand the aims of the pricing department and deliver clear and strategic guidelines formulated through accurate interpretation of generated pricing data
- Act as interpreter of price analytics for the Buying, Merchandising and Procurement teams
In addition to the above, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Understand and explain monthly pricing performance reports
- Forge key relationships with relevant business stakeholders
- Implementation of best practice in line with the company's operating procedures
This list is by no means exhaustive, and there is a degree of autonomy that can only be enjoyed in a business of this size and in a team that is burgeoning.
The salary bracket for the above position is £55-£60k plus all the usual trimmings associated with a blue chip company, including a competitive bonus.
If you have experience in all of the above and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99482 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Buying & Merchandising Manager
£55,000 - £75,000 | United Arab Emirates
Ref: Q102546_1487763501 | Published: 22th Feb 2017
Job Title: Buying & Merchandising Manager Job Ref: 102546 Job Location: UAE Salary: 28000-30000 A...
- Beauty Buyer - London
£25,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
We are currently looking for a Buyer to join this well-established Beauty Retailer based in Londo...
- Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff
£30,000 - £40,000 | Cardiff
Ref: Q102565 | Published: 10th Feb 2017
Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Servi...