Lead Pricing Analyst
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Lead Pricing Analyst|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Lead Pricing Analyst- West Midlands
My client, a hugely successful multi-brand retail and wholesaler, is looking for an accomplished Product Manager for an entirely new position being introduced to an already established division.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Lead the delivery of pricing opportunities to drive margin performance and sales revenue
- Develop and improve financial models and tools to provide clarity on pricing opportunities
- Work with the Head of Pricing and external pricing partners to improve the pricing segmentation
- Administer procedures for pricing department
- Cross-functional engagement to ensure all sales and margin opportunities are realised
In addition to the above, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Support of the pricing agenda through production of pricing analytical information
- Deliver greater insight into pricing opportunities through the development of pricing models and tools
- Implementation of best practice in line with the company's operating procedures
- Identification of concerning trends for further investigation and implementation of corrective measures if necessary
This list is by no means exhaustive, and there is a degree of autonomy that can only be enjoyed in a business of this size and in a team that is burgeoning.
The salary bracket for the above position is £45-£50k plus all the usual trimmings associated with a blue chip company, including a competitive bonus.
If you have experience in all of the above and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99483 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Micro Space Analyst
£0 | South East England,
Ref: Q102215 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
Micro Space Analyst A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...