Lead Pricing Analyst
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Lead Pricing Analyst|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Lead Pricing Analyst- West Midlands
My client, a hugely successful multi-brand retail and wholesaler, is looking for an accomplished Product Manager for an entirely new position being introduced to an already established division.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Lead the delivery of pricing opportunities to drive margin performance and sales revenue
- Develop and improve financial models and tools to provide clarity on pricing opportunities
- Work with the Head of Pricing and external pricing partners to improve the pricing segmentation
- Administer procedures for pricing department
- Cross-functional engagement to ensure all sales and margin opportunities are realised
In addition to the above, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Support of the pricing agenda through production of pricing analytical information
- Deliver greater insight into pricing opportunities through the development of pricing models and tools
- Implementation of best practice in line with the company's operating procedures
- Identification of concerning trends for further investigation and implementation of corrective measures if necessary
This list is by no means exhaustive, and there is a degree of autonomy that can only be enjoyed in a business of this size and in a team that is burgeoning.
The salary bracket for the above position is £45-£50k plus all the usual trimmings associated with a blue chip company, including a competitive bonus.
If you have experience in all of the above and are looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99483 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£38,000 - £52,000 | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1491847005 | Published: 10th Apr 2017
This is an opportuntiy to join a renowned fast-paced, and multi-product retailer with a nationwid...
- Buying Manager
£65,000 - £75,000 | London
Ref: Q103053_1492623586 | Published: 19th Apr 2017
I'm currently seeking an experienced Buying Manager to join the food department of a luxury Briti...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£21,000 - £24,000 | London
Ref: Q102867_1490374362 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
This opportunity is with a fast-paced and growing high-street fashion brand. If you're a Level 1 ...