Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Ladieswear Buyer|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A growing fashion brand is looking for a Ladies wear Buyer to join their expanding team in Dubai. The brand has a strong presence in KSA and Asia and is now expanding into the Middle East. As such, they are looking for candidates' based in the UAE to take over the following responsibilities:
- Develop a ladies wear range that will cater to the customers' taste and preference
- Negotiate, plan and deliver departmental KPI's
- Ensure that the range is up to date with the seasonal trends working closely with the Design team
- Lead a team of assistant buyers in meeting the sales target
- Work closely with the Merchandising team to ensure smooth flow of the stocks
To be a successful candidate, you should have the following qualifications:
- At least 4 years of Buying experience
- Experience in buying for ladies wear fashion and knowledge of textiles and fabrics
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong influencing, communication and negotiation skills
- Creative, passionate and innovative
This is an excellent role which offers a very rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97116 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...