Key Account Manager - KSA
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Key Account Manager - KSA|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
Our client, a well-respected consumer goods business, is seeking a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key accounts across the KSA market by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company's solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Minimum 2 year experience in key account management ideally handling a major supermarket client
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Degree in business administration, sales or relevant field
If you are a highly proactive person looking to be part of an ever growing organization, this could well be your next long term role. Attractive tax free package with strong bonus scheme and an opportunity for internal growth awaits the successful candidate.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100889 | Published: 12 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Trade Marketing & Sales Manager - KSA
£70,000 - £90,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q102372_1493715265 | Published: 02th May 2017
Job Description: One of the leading company on the FMCG sector is looking for a creative and dyna...
- National Account Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q103092_1494517922 | Published: 11th May 2017
Our Client, a Global leader in the FMCG marketplace are looking to appoint a National Account Man...
- Sales Executive - Gulf States
£20,000 - £30,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102667_1493813951 | Published: 03th May 2017
Job Description: A leading European FMCG Company, just moving into the GCC market - specializing ...
- Sales Manager
£34,000 - £36,000 | South East England, England
Ref: Q103172_1495613567 | Published: 24th May 2017
One of the fastest growing homeware brands in the UK is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to c...
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1494834369 | Published: 15th May 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...