Key Account Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Key Account Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Our client is a first-class consumer good business known for being a major player within its industry. They are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join their specialized team in KSA.
- Achieving the monthly and annual sales targets as per the company target policy.
- Leading the development and growth of the market share of the business in the region
- Developing new business strategies to ensure that the company is up to date with the changing business trends within the region
- Implementing activities and plans that are based on market trends analysis to drive the achievement of the brands' objectives
- Forecasting the product demand and sales of the company
- Developing strong working relationships with both the internal and external contacts
- Leading contract negotiation with key account customers putting a full proposal for execution.
- Develops and manages regional budgets and forecasts to ensure that the sales goals and objectives are achieved.
- Setting KPIs for performance Appraisal
- Align team's effort with company's projects
- Analyses sales estimates, develops annual forecasts, and recommends goals to senior sales management.
- Bachelor in Business, Marketing, or similar field will be an advantage.
- 7-10 years of experience in FMCG
- At least 3 years managing Panda business with one of the top companies in KSA.
- Strong knowledge of food distribution strategies, methodologies and Saudi market background.
- Should possess good sense of market, trends, and competitors' activities knowledge within the FMCG industry
- Have thorough knowledge about sales & marketing strategies.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in both Arabic and English
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a role that offers you variety and the opportunity to make a change within a leading organisation. If you think that you are a fit for this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101614 | Published: 3 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Manager
£20,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102044 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading FMCG distribution company. They are seeking a...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager - Bournemouth
£22,000 - £25,000 | Bournemouth, Dorset
Ref: Q102095 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Fine Wine Category Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101973 | Published: 11th Jan 2017
Development and implementation of thorough and detailed marketing initiatives aimed at developing...
- Section Manager - Butchery
£0 | Doha,
Ref: Q102051 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
Section Manager - Butchery Location - Qatar Salary - competitive We are looking for an internatio...