Key Account Executive - Food Service
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Key Account Executive - Food Service|
|Salary||£20000 - £21000 per annum + company car & monthly commission|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Vanessa@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
-Maintain and develop existing and new key customers to optimize sales, quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
-Develop / secure new business opportunities with individual accounts within the territory/market and grow specific key accounts by developing and negotiating business plans supported with performance related agreement to profitably grow volume and share within the key accounts/channel.
- Work with the Sales Manager to develop account specific business plans and measure performance against set standards (presence, product, promotions and pricing).
- Sell to targeted new accounts
- Identify and lock potential new accounts
- Establish/ negotiate and lock plans into agreement in line with company policies and budget
- Complete all customer wiring contacts at appropriate frequency
- Obtain bestselling position in all the accounts
- Coordinate execution and equipment deliveries for the new and assigned accounts.
- Communicate standards and customer commitments to the field and follow-up the implementation at the operational level
-Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Communicate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Ensure pricing guidelines and merchandising standards are fully executed
- Maintain a physical presence in the field to reinforce the account strategy, in-store execution and adherence to terms and agreements
- Ensure the consistent collection of payments and provide regular reports to the line manager
- Monitor performance and compliance to agreement, taking corrective action where appropriate
- Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 101522 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Customer Service Leader - Gatwick
£22,000 - £26,000 | Gatwick, West Sussex
Ref: Q101502 | Published: 30th Dec 2016
Do you love working in a fast-paced retail environment, which provides an amazing shopping experi...
- Wine Sales Executive
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q100998 | Published: 18th Jan 2017
A highly successful alcohol vendor is currently looking to hire a dynamic and highly driven Wine ...
- Sales Director
£90,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q91363 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing international business. Our client is...
- Section Manager - Butchery
£0 | Doha,
Ref: Q102051 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
Section Manager - Butchery Location - Qatar Salary - competitive We are looking for an internatio...
- Assistant Store Manager - Kingston
£19,500 - £22,000 | Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Ref: Q102108 | Published: 16th Jan 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...