Key Account Executive - Food Service
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Key Account Executive - Food Service|
|Salary||£20000 - £21000 per annum + company car & monthly commission|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Vanessa@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
-Maintain and develop existing and new key customers to optimize sales, quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
-Develop / secure new business opportunities with individual accounts within the territory/market and grow specific key accounts by developing and negotiating business plans supported with performance related agreement to profitably grow volume and share within the key accounts/channel.
- Work with the Sales Manager to develop account specific business plans and measure performance against set standards (presence, product, promotions and pricing).
- Sell to targeted new accounts
- Identify and lock potential new accounts
- Establish/ negotiate and lock plans into agreement in line with company policies and budget
- Complete all customer wiring contacts at appropriate frequency
- Obtain bestselling position in all the accounts
- Coordinate execution and equipment deliveries for the new and assigned accounts.
- Communicate standards and customer commitments to the field and follow-up the implementation at the operational level
-Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Communicate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Ensure pricing guidelines and merchandising standards are fully executed
- Maintain a physical presence in the field to reinforce the account strategy, in-store execution and adherence to terms and agreements
- Ensure the consistent collection of payments and provide regular reports to the line manager
- Monitor performance and compliance to agreement, taking corrective action where appropriate
- Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 101522 | Published: 6 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Key Account Manager - Wine / Spirits
£40,000 - £45,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101682_1488804575 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
A well-established alcoholic beverage company, part of one of the largest groups in Dubai, is loo...
- Customer Service Leader - Gatwick
£20,000 - £26,000 | Gatwick, West Sussex
Ref: Q101502_1490028818 | Published: 20th Mar 2017
Do you love working in a fast-paced retail environment, which provides an amazing shopping experi...
- Senior Sales Executive
£35,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102845_1489995358 | Published: 20th Mar 2017
Job Description: Our client, one of the leading Consumer Electronics company worldwide is looking...
- Brand Manager (Fashion) - Dubai
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102778_1490792326 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Job Description: A well-established retail company is currently seeking an experienced and passio...
- Regional Manager - East Anglia
£50,000 - £65,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102012_1490355878 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...