Key Account Executive - Food Service
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Key Account Executive - Food Service|
|Salary||£20000 - £21000 per annum + company car & monthly commission|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Vanessa@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
-Maintain and develop existing and new key customers to optimize sales, quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
-Develop / secure new business opportunities with individual accounts within the territory/market and grow specific key accounts by developing and negotiating business plans supported with performance related agreement to profitably grow volume and share within the key accounts/channel.
- Work with the Sales Manager to develop account specific business plans and measure performance against set standards (presence, product, promotions and pricing).
- Sell to targeted new accounts
- Identify and lock potential new accounts
- Establish/ negotiate and lock plans into agreement in line with company policies and budget
- Complete all customer wiring contacts at appropriate frequency
- Obtain bestselling position in all the accounts
- Coordinate execution and equipment deliveries for the new and assigned accounts.
- Communicate standards and customer commitments to the field and follow-up the implementation at the operational level
-Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Communicate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Ensure pricing guidelines and merchandising standards are fully executed
- Maintain a physical presence in the field to reinforce the account strategy, in-store execution and adherence to terms and agreements
- Ensure the consistent collection of payments and provide regular reports to the line manager
- Monitor performance and compliance to agreement, taking corrective action where appropriate
- Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 101522 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- National Account Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q103092_1494517922 | Published: 11th May 2017
Our Client, a Global leader in the FMCG marketplace are looking to appoint a National Account Man...
- Sales Executive - Gulf States
£20,000 - £30,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102667_1493813951 | Published: 03th May 2017
Job Description: A leading European FMCG Company, just moving into the GCC market - specializing ...
- Business Development Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | Essex
Ref: Q101737_1494848409 | Published: 15th May 2017
An exciting Business Development Manager opportunity has arisen to join one of the market leading...
- Business Development Manager
£27,000 - £35,000 | Essex
Ref: Q103140_1494853155 | Published: 15th May 2017
An exciting Sales Manager opportunity has arisen to join one of the market leading food distribut...
- Online Sales Manager (Home Electronics) - Dubai
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103082_1495008367 | Published: 17th May 2017
Ensure that the sales team achieve their sales and market share targets in the online sales of ho...