Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Junior Technologist|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A food supplier to retail and food service customers is looking for a Junior Technologist for their UK team. This position has been created to support the business as it continues to grow existing accounts and develop new customers. This position will be very diverse and give exposure to lots of functions within the team so it's a great opportunity for a junior food industry professional to develop their career
- Product specification management
- Packaging and artwork management
- Manage a regular quality testing programme
- Liaise with customers and the manufacturing site to manage complaints and reduction plans
- Work closely with the Technical Manager to coordinate and follow up on visits and audits
- Keep up to date with the latest food legislation
- Quality assurance or technical experience in the food industry
- Experience working with retail customers
- Confident in using retail specification systems
- Good communication and people skills
- Hard working and a willingness to support the wider team
- Willingness to travel overseas
- A full, clean driver's licence
This position will be very diverse and give exposure to lots of functions within the team so it's a great opportunity for a junior food industry professional to develop their career. If you have the experience and ambition required then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95919 | Published: about 2 years ago