Junior Merchandiser - Northampton
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Junior Merchandiser - Northampton|
|Salary||£24000 - £27000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Junior Merchandiser to join a well-known and highly successful fashion brand. This is the perfect role for an Assistant Merchandiser & Senior Allocator who is looking for a new challenge.
Responsibilities will include:
· Creating and analysing of stock and sales reports.
· Analysing data to ensure optimum performance, identifying opportunities for growth and improving sales/profits.
· Forecasting using WSSI and other key forecasting tools.
· Providing and analysing commercial information to the business.
· Managing and planning intake, forecasting intake requirements and managing commitment.
· Managing stock levels and maintaining availability.
· Updating and maintaining range plans.
· Markdown planning.
To be successful you will:
· Be currently working in retail Merchandising or Planning, within another successful retailer ideally at Assistant Merchandiser level.
· Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
· Be highly analytical, with strong numerical skills and sound business acumen.
· Have advanced Excel skills.
· Have the ability to work successfully within a team or on your own initiative.
· Be able to prioritise a busy workload and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company. If you have the drive and ambition to play a key role in this fast-paced brand, send your CV across today quoting the Q98734
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98734 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Visual Merchandising Training Officer
£20,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102595_1487616142 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
If you're a Visual Merchandiser with experience across a number of sites, and training of VM team...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Buyer (Gifts)
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102405 | Published: 01th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Buyer to join this luxury gift retailer in ...