Junior Merchandiser - Chelmsford
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Junior Merchandiser - Chelmsford|
|Salary||£30000 - £33000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Are you an Junior Merchandiser who is looking for a challenge with one of the market leading retailers & suppliers?!
This international business retails in Jewellery, Soft Accessories, Handbags & Watches and is looking for an analytical and commercial Junior Merchandiser to join their team.
In this position you will be working alongside the Buyer & Designer teams where you will be managing the stock one of the high profile brands. You'll use your knowledge of stock management, supply chain & replenishment to allow for these products to get to customers & stores efficiently. This is for a business critical work-stream category so working to pace and urgency is important!
Here you will plan control and monitor the purchase, intake and distribution of merchandise in order to maximise sales and gross profit in the assigned departments.
Your responsibilities include -
- Being able to forecast sales, stock and margin
- Planning Sales & Stock Plans
- Assisting in the Range planning
- Manage stock orders into and out of the warehouse
- Preparing stock packages for concept & new stores
- Identify & communicate opportunities and risks and be able to manage and plan OTBs accordingly.
- To stand over trials, ensure analysis is robust and consistent and the critical path for trials is managed
- To review the overall sales and profit forecast and highlight risks
- To review the return on space by store across all brands and provide insight into the performance
- To review brand performance To work with the Merchandising teams to adjust space to optimise profit
- Be able to reforecast and manage a WSSI.
- Buddy and Senior/ allocator's in the team.
- Making recommendations ensuring that you always have the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.
To be successful at this position you'll already be an established Junior or Senior Assistant Merchandiser preferable from Fashion, Accessories, Gift or jewellery retail ,wholesale or suppliers background preferably though this is not essential. What's more important is a strong team player that is numerate and analytical & who has excellent Excel skills and a fantastic problem solver who can work with data to identify solutions quickly!
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a world-class retailer, with the opportunity earning bonus, as well as contributory pension & very generous discount! If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q97832.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97832 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£25,000 - £30,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101594 | Published: 16th Oct 2016
Looking for a merchandiser with a minimum of 3 years experience handling multiple stores. Merchan...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101672 | Published: 25th Oct 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Merchandiser to join a fun high-str...
- Visual Merchandiser
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101623 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
- Liaising with teams such as buying, design and marketing to create design themes and plans, oft...
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...
- Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty
£30,000 - £45,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q100514 | Published: 12th Oct 2016
Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday house...