Junior Merchandiser - Ashton-Under-Lyne
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Junior Merchandiser - Ashton-Under-Lyne|
|Salary||£21000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
This International Textiles supplier is looking for a Merchandiser to join their head office team.
This business has branches internationally & has a turnover of over 100million. Their head office consists of a Design Studio, Showroom and Warehouse faculty so you are very much closer to the product!
As Merchandiser you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the critical path, liaising with suppliers and factories, managing intake and ensuring shipping dates are adhered to for one of their largest UK clients. You will also assist with range planning and stock and sales forecasting.
You must have the following skills and experience:
- Working cross functionally across the team in Sourcing, Buying & Quality
- Reporting an Anomalies to the Merchandise Manager
- Has dealt with c200 - 600 + SKU's
- Has dealt with stock and sales forecasting & analysis sales data
- Critical path management
- Liaising with suppliers and factories
- Strong Excel skills, including knowledge pivot tables - desirable but not essential.
You will be:
- Previous merchandising/demand planning or analytical experience
- Experience within retail or supplier; homewares or textiles experience is preferable but is not essential!
- Must have Critical Path experience.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with working with international teams
- Highly numerate and analytical
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful & growing business. You will receive full training with excellent opportunities for progression. If this sounds lie an opportunity that you fit the skills and interested in please send your cv quoting the reference Q96303.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96303 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£35,000 - £40,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101797 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
Are you a Merchandiser looking for your next step into a fun, creative and fast-paced high-street...
- Merchandiser (Fashion)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London, London
Ref: Q99157 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a successful Merchandiser to join a leading fashion high s...
- Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
£23,000 - £26,000 | North London, London
Ref: 101113 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced ...
- Merchandiser- FMCG
£35,000 - £50,000 | West London, London
Ref: Q101816 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
Merchandiser - London Our client, the market leader in its sector, is looking for a merchandiser ...