Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Junior Merchandiser|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
An international business retails in Jewellery, Soft Accessories, Handbags & Watches and is looking for an analytical and commercial Junior Merchandiser to join their team.
In this position you will be working alongside the Buyer & Designer teams where you will be managing the stock one of the high profile brands. You'll use your knowledge of stock management, supply chain & replenishment to allow for these products to get to customers & stores efficiently. This is for a business critical work-stream category so working to pace and urgency is important!
Here you will plan control and monitor the purchase, intake and distribution of merchandise in order to maximise sales and gross profit in the assigned departments.
Your responsibilities include:
· Being able to forecast sales, stock and margin· Planning Sales & Stock Plans
· Assisting in the Range planning
· Manage stock orders into and out of the warehouse
· Preparing stock packages for concept & new stores
· Identify & communicate opportunities and risks and be able to manage and plan OTBs accordingly.
· To stand over trials, ensure analysis is robust and consistent and the critical path for trials is managed
· To review the overall sales and profit forecast and highlight risks
· To review the return on space by store across all brands and provide insight into the performance
· To review brand performance To work with the Merchandising teams to adjust space to optimise profit
· Be able to reforecast and manage a WSSI.
· Buddy and Senior/ allocator's in the team.
· Making recommendations ensuring that you always have the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.
To be successful at this position you'll already be an established Junior or Senior Assistant Merchandiser preferable from Fashion, Accessories, Gift or jewellery retail ,wholesale or suppliers background preferably though this is not essential. What's more important is a strong team player that is numerate and analytical & who has excellent Excel skills and a fantastic problem solver who can work with data to identify solutions quickly!
This is an important role which offers a very rewarding package that awaits the successful candidate that will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are fit for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97861 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£40,000 - £50,000 | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493720416 | Published: 02th May 2017
This is an opportuntiy to join a renowned fast-paced, and multi-product retailer with a nationwid...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q103151_1495213305 | Published: 19th May 2017
This global luxury brand is looking for a commercially aware Assistant Planner who will support t...
- Senior Merchandiser - Retail Fashion
£55,000 - £65,000 | London
Ref: Q102806_1493369707 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
This globally successful luxury brand is looking for a new Senior Merchandiser to join the busine...
- Lead Merchandise Planner - Home & Leisure
£38,000 - £52,000 | West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493221006 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This UK retailer is currently looking for a Senior Merchandiser for their hardline ranges. With o...
- Assistant Buyer - Toys & Impulse Buys
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1494163625 | Published: 07th May 2017
This Market leading brand and department store in Central London is looking for an Assistant Buye...