Junior Buyer - Toys, Craft & Outdoors
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Junior Buyer - Toys, Craft & Outdoors|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of products. This business is seeking a forward thinking innovative individual to develop both their branded and own brand products, and for continued product development & FE Sourcing to support their range and category.
The responsibilities of this exciting role include:
- Monitoring and maintaining supplier relationships
- Negotiating exclusives & assisting the Buyer regarding commercial responsibilities regarding sales and performance
- Reviews of suppliers and introducing new relationships
- Junior Buyer KPi's include sales, wastage, profit, market share, LFL, volume & return on shelf space.
- To deliver a cohesive, credible and balanced range of branded and own brand products that support the overall business strategic vision.
- Select, plan & put forward appropriate offers for promotional store space
- Analysing competitor activity
- Stock monitoring & working closely with the Junior Merchandiser
- You must also be a team-player, as you will be working alongside other professionals in order to develop the product lines, and providing training for junior associates.
- Work alongside the Franchise partners on range structure, supplier contacts & margin expectations.
- Propose price changes for all channels
To be successful in the position you must have -
- Buying experience as a Junior Buyer or Senior Assistant Buyer working in a fast pace, volume environment.
- Preferably backgrounds include working within a High Street, Homewares, Health & Beauty, Toys, Gifting or Department Store experience .
- Product development involvement within own brand /private label
- Hs worked within and has exposure of budgets allowing for the maximum ROI.
- Have been involved with, range reviews, promotional plans & pricing plans.
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and influential skills
- Excellent communication at all levels and being able to get buy-in from stake holders
This role will provide you the opportunity to work within an extremely innovative and fast growing company, offering excellent salary and benefits, including competitive holidays allowance, bonus and pension. If you believe that you have the relevant experience and are enthusiastic about this role, please apply now quoting the reference Q100687.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100687 | Published: 11 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...