Junior Buyer - Own Brand
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Junior Buyer - Own Brand|
|Salary||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
This leading high-street retailer with over 700 stores and renowned for their everyday household offerings is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage one of their larger categories within their Healthcare own-brand range.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with fast-paced working environment within their growing, own-brand category within a diverse sector. This category will look after a number of different products from private label healthcare, travel, gifting & toiletries. With this the role my client is looking for an Assistant or Junior Buyer role & has experience with NPD where you have environment where you have developed ranges.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- Identify and source new products and review existing; to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- The need to maintaining & negotiate supplier relationships
- Manage and review pricing, ensuring pricing that is competitive and maximises profitability.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of promotions, taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Dealing with promotional changes and exclusive products for the business.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and implement marketing promotion plans
- Sharing competitor knowledge & information with the product development team to enhance the own-brand offering
- Identify and implement new product opportunities that are competitively priced
You must be:
- An experienced Assistant, Senior Assistant or Junior Buyer ideally from a health & beauty, baby, food or healthcare background; though other pure-play or large blue-chip retail experience will be considered.
- Own-Brand experience will be desirable.
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- Have worked collaboratively with other team including marketing, product development and planning.
- Numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry. The successful candidate will also be able to earn and join their company pension scheme. If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please apply now quoting the reference Q100513.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100513 | Published: 7 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...
- Senior Buyer (Womenswear)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q101662 | Published: 24th Oct 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Womenswear Buyer, working for a growing, ic...
- Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty
£30,000 - £45,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q100514 | Published: 12th Oct 2016
Retail Buyer- Health & Beauty This leading high-street retailer renowned for their everyday house...
- Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South London, London
Ref: Q101473 | Published: 26th Sep 2016
Senior Buyer- Hair Care (Branded) A leading high street retailer based in London, South of the ri...