Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Junior Buyer|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of products for their European stores.
This business is seeking a forward thinking individual to develop both their branded and own brand products. This includes continued product development to support their range and category alongside selecting product and dealing with suppliers for their smaller European market and stores.
The product categories include Games, Toys, Gifting & outdoors.
The responsibilities of this exciting role include:
- Monitoring and maintaining supplier relationships
- Negotiating & assisting the Category Manager regarding commercial responsibilities including sales and performance
- To plan, define and deliver the optimum range for your areas of responsibility.
- Good at spotting trends and understanding the needs of the customer,
- Junior Buyer KPI's include sales, wastage, profit, market share, LFL, volume & return on shelf space.
- Sourcing commercial viable local market suppliers
- Attending Trade Fairs
- To propose promotional activities working with Merchandiser to support
- International travel to visit the stores in question
- Select, plan & put forward appropriate offers for promotional store space
- Propose price changes for all channels
To be successful in the position you must have -
- Buying experience as a Junior Buyer ideally working in multi-product fast pace, volume environment.
- Preferably backgrounds include working within a High Street, Homewares, Health & Beauty, Toys, Gifting or Department Store experience .
- Proven adaptability to new product areas.
- Experienced at range management & presentation.
- International buying experience is desirable but not essential
- Product development involvement within own brand /private label is also desirable.
- Hs worked within and has exposure of budgets allowing for the maximum ROI.
- Have been involved with, range reviews, promotional plans & pricing plans.
- Strong interpersonal and influential skills for international markets
- Flexible with some travel
- Excellent communication at all levels and being able to get buy-in from stake holders
This role will provide you the opportunity to work within an extremely innovative and fast growing company, offering excellent salary and benefits, including competitive holidays allowance, bonus and pension. If you believe that you have the relevant experience and are enthusiastic about this role, please apply now quoting the reference Q100713.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buyer (Gifts)
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102405 | Published: 01th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Buyer to join this luxury gift retailer in ...
- Beauty Buyer - London
£25,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
We are currently looking for a Buyer to join this well-established Beauty Retailer based in Londo...
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...