Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||IT Administrator|
|Salary||£17000 - £20000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
My client, fast paced fashion retailer is looking for an IT Administrator to join their London office. This is a specialist role required to maintain the retail merchandise management system and Epos systems, and provide help desk support to Head Office and stores. The individual need to be a super user for all software systems.
- Providing support to HO users for Microsoft Navision 2013R2+
- Providing1st line support to all Select stores.
- Test the retail system to identify issues and report them to the NAV and Epos support teams
- Maintaining current business report and developing new reports using Jet Reporting Assisting in support of software and hardware network at Head Office including troubleshooting and liaising with external companies as necessary.
- Experience and management of SQL database
- Developing our Intranet environment using web technologies such as PHP, HTML
- Jet Data Manager - understanding of cubes
- Microsoft Navision Development Environment
- IT administration experience in a similar role
- Retail IT knowledge and experience
- Experience of hardware and software maintenance
- Management of third party suppliers
- Capability of prioritizing and dealing with work load under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability to solve issues simply and efficiently
- Maintain positive and supporting relationship with all departments
- Proactive in approach
- Thorough, results focused, completer / finisher.
- Independent and team player working as part of a small and dynamic team.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2013 R2+ and Jet Reports
- Ability to assess the requirements and write reports in an optimized way in a fast pace environment
- Working understanding of the SQL language to perform simple queries
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications and operating systems including Windows /7/10, Server 2003/08/14, exchange 2010/14, SQL Server 2014, Microsoft Office 2007/13.
- Advanced Excel skills and proven ability to understand the use of VBA macros, formulae and pivot tables.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £20k. If you are interested in this role, please send your CV quoting reference number: Q100887
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100887 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Senior Merchandiser
£45,000 - £65,000 | London
Ref: Q102014 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Are you a Senior Merchandiser looking for your next step into a fun, creative and fast-paced high...
- Micro Space Analyst
£0 | South East England,
Ref: Q102215 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
Micro Space Analyst A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning...