Inventory Supervisor - North East England
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Inventory Supervisor - North East England|
|Location||North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum + bonus|
|Job Advertised||17 days ago|
This iconic international premium brand is looking for a customer driven Inventory Supervisor for the North East of England to support and execute the corporate retail strategy, leading and motivating the team to achieve defined goals and targets ensuring an efficient operation throughout the back of house.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Supervising the processing of deliveries efficiently, accurately and in line with company targets, maintaining effective replenishment processes through the use of relevant tools
- Supporting and monitoring the deployment of team to ensure department is resourced to achieve targets set
- Delivering and managing the company customer service initiatives, supporting the communication of corporate operations policies and directives to store team
- Following and maintaining model store standards throughout the back of house department
- Building & maintaining strong business partnerships with corporate departments, partnering regularly with the Operations Manager
- Communicating clear goals and expectations and following these through the daily team brief and 1:1's. Also delivering coaching, training and constructive feedback on a regular basis
To succeed in the role of Inventory Supervisor, you will need to have:
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar role, preferably within retail
- Track record of commercial and customer service success
- Numerate and competent user of Microsoft Office applications in particular Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills
- Able to prioritize work load, meet tight deadlines and to specified standards
You will lead by example and motivate the team. You will be able to work as part of a team and also on own initiative to achieve the set goals.
If you feel you have the skills and experience please reply with an up to date CV today! We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100582 | Published: 17 days ago
- Regional Manager- South East London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East London, London
Ref: Q101600 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
Regional Manager- South East London I am looking for strong Regional Managers or aspiring Senior ...
- Assistant Manager - Finchley East
£22,180 - £22,180 | Finchley, London
Ref: Q101550 | Published: 18th Oct 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Deputy Department Manager - North London
£23,000 - £26,000 | North London, London
Ref: Q101559 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
This leading fast paced fashion forward retailer is looking for a Deputy Department Manager for a...
- Associate Director for Brands
£70,000 - £80,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101498 | Published: 25th Sep 2016
Profit Centre head, with responsibility to drive revenues, manage cost structures and deliver bud...