Inventory Supervisor - North East England
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Inventory Supervisor - North East England|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum + bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
This iconic international premium brand is looking for a customer driven Inventory Supervisor for the North East of England to support and execute the corporate retail strategy, leading and motivating the team to achieve defined goals and targets ensuring an efficient operation throughout the back of house.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Supervising the processing of deliveries efficiently, accurately and in line with company targets, maintaining effective replenishment processes through the use of relevant tools
- Supporting and monitoring the deployment of team to ensure department is resourced to achieve targets set
- Delivering and managing the company customer service initiatives, supporting the communication of corporate operations policies and directives to store team
- Following and maintaining model store standards throughout the back of house department
- Building & maintaining strong business partnerships with corporate departments, partnering regularly with the Operations Manager
- Communicating clear goals and expectations and following these through the daily team brief and 1:1's. Also delivering coaching, training and constructive feedback on a regular basis
To succeed in the role of Inventory Supervisor, you will need to have:
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar role, preferably within retail
- Track record of commercial and customer service success
- Numerate and competent user of Microsoft Office applications in particular Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills
- Able to prioritize work load, meet tight deadlines and to specified standards
You will lead by example and motivate the team. You will be able to work as part of a team and also on own initiative to achieve the set goals.
If you feel you have the skills and experience please reply with an up to date CV today! We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100582 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£22,000 - £24,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q103173_1495616239 | Published: 24th May 2017
I have a pleasure to work with one of the fastest growing and innovative brands who are opening s...
- Regional Manager - South East
£40,000 - £50,000 | Kent
Ref: Q103110_1493834277 | Published: 03th May 2017
My client, an award winning multichannel retailer is looking for an exceptional Regional Manager ...
- Store Manager Designate - North Scotland
£30,000 - £33,000 | Inverness, Highlands
Ref: Q102859_1495438954 | Published: 22th May 2017
My client, one of the biggest lifestyle brands on the high street is looking for a Flagship Store...
- Sales Manager
£34,000 - £36,000 | South East England, England
Ref: Q103172_1495613567 | Published: 24th May 2017
One of the fastest growing homeware brands in the UK is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to c...