Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Inventory Director|
|Salary||£80000 - £90000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A well established and highly successful retailer in the Middle East is currently looking to hire a dynamic and skilled Inventory Director to join their high performing team in the Middle East.
- Full ownership of inventory processes and inventory assignation. Ensure we have the processes that maintain acceptable inventory levels
- Define the processes and rules that will define inventory movements and share those with the relevant stakeholders
- Monitor inventory levels by brand, aging and country to ensure optimal levels at all times
To be considered you will need:
- Minimum five years of experience in the sports industry.
- Has working knowledge of process definition and improvement
- Masters retail math and processes
- Knows in detail Inventory management
- Comprehensive experience of working to deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Working knowledge of basic, relevant legislation (Libel Laws, Freedom of Information, Data Protection, Companies Act etc.)
- Proven experience in budget preparation and control
- Comprehensive experience of analysing and diagnosing problems and implementing effective solutions
This is an excellent role which offers a rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99260 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Director (Luxury Brand)
£85,000 - £120,000 | London
Ref: Q102543 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
My client, a growing premium fashion brand with a prominent UK presence, is looking for an except...