Internship - Photography
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Internship - Photography|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Retail Gazette photography internship:
A rare opportunity has arisen for an energetic photography student or graduate to join Retail Gazette, Google's first result for retail news.
Retail Gazette is the free, online publication for retail professionals. We're growing at a fast rate and we need your help to take the site to the next level.
As part of an ongoing project, we are seeking a switched on intern to snap photos of London's retail scene, to be featured prominently on our site.
During your internship you will receive daily assignments on which areas and angles we are looking to cover, after which you will be sent out into the city to snap shots. At the end of each day you will be expected to return to the office to edit and upload your images.
While this internship is unpaid, we will cover expenses and our website can act as a platform for your work. Full credit will be given to all your photos.
We are ideally looking for someone with a minimum of four weeks full-time availability. although we would consider a part-time placement for the right person.
This is a fantastic way for a budding photographer to gain exposure. We're a small, friendly team full of pizzazz and you will be treated as a member of staff.
* Your own DSLR camera and laptop which we will ask you to bring
* The ability to use Photoshop proficiently
* A positive 'can-do' attitude
* A warm welcome to our Central London office overlooking Marble Arch
* Amazing coverage of your photography skills
* Experience photographing the largest and fastest growing major city in Western Europe
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To be considered for this position, e-mail Veebs Sabharwal, Junior Editor at email@example.com
* A copy of your CV
* At least three examples of your work (more are welcome)
* A paragraph of no more than 300 words as to why you're the best person for the role
Ref: Q100383 | Published: 7 months ago