International Sales Director - Account Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||International Sales Director - Account Manager|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
A leading international luxury travel magazine is currently on the look-out for a new International Sales Director to join a dynamic team in Dubai.
The International Sales Director will identify objectives and strategies and implement action plans to improve short- and long-term sales revenues and ensure consistent growth in sales revenues across both print and online products.
You will lead a team of sales personnel in exploring new business opportunities and opening up new accounts and markets within the field of international luxury travel and lifestyle brands.
This is the ideal opportunity for an existing sales manager with the ability to lead a cross-platform team, where your knowledge and ambition will be crucial to the success of the business.
- Maximize sales revenues across key geographical regions and meet corporate objectives set out by Managing Director.
- Establish sales targets for international sales team and identify the correct strategy required to meet those goals across all company products.
- Establish and manage effective programs to train and appraise sales personnel. Provide quarterly results assessments of sales staff's productivity.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Review all internal sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Develop sales strategies to improve SOM within relevant sectors.
- Build a portfolio of key international accounts.
- Establish and manage budgets for sales promotion and exhibition expenses.
- Establish clear and effective reporting culture at all levels of sales team.
- A background in Consumer Media Sales
- Able to manage accounts of all sizes and meet and exceed sales targets.
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
- Competent writer of business letters and proposals.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior executives.
- Able to work extended hours when required.
- Post-graduate diploma or similar qualification from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in media and publishing.
- Driving license
You will be entitled to the following:
A competitive tax-free salary and expatriates benefits.
If you don't hear back from us, please note that due to the requirements of this role, we can only respond to candidates who meet the above criteria.
Please send us your CV at Tania[at]questsearch[dot]ae
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100564 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Director
£900,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q91363 | Published: 01th Dec 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing international business. Our client is...
- Sales Manager
£36,000 - £42,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101353 | Published: 06th Nov 2016
A strategic Sales Manager is currently needed by our client, a well-established consumer electron...
- Key Account Manager - Soft Drinks - HORECA
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101757 | Published: 09th Nov 2016
Responsible for developing new business in the HORECA channels for an exclsuive top end soft drin...
- Sales Advisor - London
£17,000 - £20,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101547 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
My client, a market leading and well known British self-storage provider, consistently in The Sun...
- Store Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 | Hampshire, Hampshire
Ref: Q101406 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...