International Merchandiser - Central London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||International Merchandiser - Central London|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE! This position is for a UK department store where you will be working alongside the Buyers for their international franchise partners & use your knowledge of stock management, forecasting & range planning to allow the right product to get to international stores in an efficient manner.
The ultimate role is to plan and deliver and maintain products for the business in accordance with the buying team.
Your responsibilities includes -
- Managing the OTB for the category - to own and maintain the overall critical path.
- To contribute to the strategic planning alongside the Head of Merchandising.
- Collate, coordinate and manage the WSSI to define stock and intake targets and liaising with the Finance & Buying team
- Manage the preseason intake planning for international regions
- Manage and distribute the international range plans
- Maybe involved with international travel and interacting with international Buying teams on a daily basis.
- Manage the company stock and markdown strategy and margin expectations
- Define the exit strategy for discontinued stock while ensuring the margin budgets are achieved.
- Maintain the planning Critical Path
- Collate, coordinate and manage the WSSI to define stock and intake targets
To be successful you must -
- Already be a Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser with international experience working within company owned or international franchise store.
- You must have retail experience but will be open to category whether this is from a department store, supermarket, non-food or mixed good retailer.
- WSSI & Microsoft Excel skill set is essential
- Confident in own actions and decision making with high levels of enthusiasm!
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a UK leading retailer. This will initially be a 6 month contract & there is also pension pro-rata holiday allowance. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q100964.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100964 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Beauty Buyer - London
£25,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
We are currently looking for a Buyer to join this well-established Beauty Retailer based in Londo...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...
- Allocator - Luxury Fashion
£18,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102542 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is stron...