Insight & Planning Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Insight & Planning Manager|
|Salary||Negotiable based on experience|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Company: My client is a well known global FMCG food company with a portfolio of famous household everyday food brands loved by families all over the world.
Role: My client is looking for an experienced Insights & Planning Manager to work in Singapore on one of their most famous global food brands.
Remit: The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate with previous experience that they are capable of the following:
- Initiating, designing, managing and analyzing market research to provide actionable information and recommendations.
- Focusing on client and consumer needs while managing research priorities to meet critical business deadlines.
- Analyzing the total business to provide actionable information on consumers, competitors, customers and overall business performance.
- Provide expert knowledge of the consumer needs and how the brands can most effectively meet those needs through communication platforms and product innovation.
- Utilize existing segmentation tools and new research techniques to develop powerful and inspiriting consumer and market insights for the brand.
- Support innovation by identifying new product opportunities, leading the development and assessment of foods and concepts, developing market forecasts and shaping launch plans.
Personal Qualities: The ideal candidate will have the ability to identify and prioritize key business issues, translate them into objectives and match research tools with business needs.
You will also have the experience in executing, analyzing and developing recommendations based on several key methodologies and have the ability to break down and summarize research information
3+ years experience in a similar role or 1 years experience minimum with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Market Research.
The ideal candidate must prove that they have previous experience in a similar role and sector with x2 up to date work related references. You may also be asked to answer competency based questions relating to the challenges you may face in this role.
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply please send full CV's including current/previous roles as well as dates, company names, locations and job descriptions in English. (Ideally Microsoft Excel Documents)
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97272 | Published: about 2 years ago