Data Analytics Manager - Retail
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Data Analytics Manager - Retail|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
This international retail group with over 800 stores in Europe, Far-East & UK, operates a portfolio of retail stores & products in the branded & own-brand markets. This is a senior leadership position within the group & The successful candidate's objective is to translate the delivery of the Global Group Customer Strategy to regional programs in the European countries.
Here you will be using customer data and insights through their evolving data landscape and with your curiosity for data and analysis. As part of the Group CRM team, this candidate needs to consistently drive the scientific management of the CRM programs leveraging on the core data strategy and vision to build powerful marketing and communication initiatives across their diverse businesses in Europe.
Key responsibilities -
- Managing and leading a team of 4 Analysts.
- Guide the development of customer segmentation & create models to explain drivers of customer behaviour
- Support the European Office's strategic business focuses through ad-hoc reporting and analysis as well as post implementation performance monitoring.
- Utilise SQL as a data analysis tool
- Drive customer strategy, partnering with groups to create value from customer relationships
- Create Customer Intelligence and Optimise Customer Relationships and frame their CRM programs to exceed customers' expectations.
- Engage teams to use data & analytics to make decisions around their CRM programs and in their business
- Ability to recommend actionable and attainable results that drive positive results and long lasting solutions.
- Strong written & spoken communication skills - ability to summarise complex data into clear and concise insights and actions
To be successful you must be -
- Experience marketeer in direct marketing, marketing science, advertising, or brand management within FMCG, Retail or Agency side.
- Graduate Calibre
- Experience with data related tools within large Retail, Consumer or Service based business.
- Highly experienced in Analytics, Database and Data mining skills in SQL
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. v-lookups, pivot tables, VB macro scripting)
- Experience from loyalty and marketing analytics agencies or strong analytical organisations .
- Experience in leading and managing a team to success.
- Delivering Actions from insights and bring to life for users.
- Experience (desirable not essential!) to work with others and across international teams
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Stakeholder Management - clear communication across businesses and functions to management agreed expectations
This international business provides lots of scope of progression and opportunity to have true accountability within business. They have great working environment and offices based centrally and by the river! They also offer competitive bonuses (based on company, business unit and individual performance), pension, and healthcare scheme.
If you feel you have the right background and fit for this growing and quality-focused business please send you cv quoting the reference Q99778.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99778 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Senior Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Ref: 102091 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
An exciting Senior Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exc...
- Marketing Analyst
£24,000 - £25,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102128 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion and lifestyle retailer is looking for a Marketing Analyst to joi...