Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Information Analyst|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
As a result of continued growth our client is looking to recruit an information analyst to report into the demand planning team. In this role you will be responsible for data management, forecasting responsibilities and key management reporting functions. Our client is a recognisable global brand with a strong heritage and is always working to improve their technology and processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing sales data from across Europe to populate the Forecasting systems
- Analysing various statistical data and customer derived data
- Generating customer KPIs
- Margin analysis, Price List and RRP administration
- Providing ad-hoc information and analysis
- Managing and improving supply issues
- Various and frequent ad-hoc reporting
- Working cross functionally, particularly with the sales team
This is a position with excellent development and training so is suited to an ambitious individual. Our client is ideally seeking a candidate with up to 2 years analytical or forecasting experience but more crucial to this role is to have fluency with Excel - vlookups, formula, pivot tables. Additional experience in using MS Access, SQL or equivalent database skills would be desirable but not compulsory.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96050 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Compliance Manager - Dubai
£60,000 - £70,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102861_1492675004 | Published: 20th Apr 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with one of the leading luxury goods company across the...