Human Resources Manager - Retail
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Human Resources Manager - Retail|
|Salary||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
A leading retail business is currently seeking for an HR manager to join their team in Dubai. The business is highly-esteemed within its sector and is considered as a rising player within the industry. They seek an innovative HR professional with a strong Retail background.
The position is tasked with providing strategic leadership to the Human Resources department on matters of best HR practices on the execution of short and long-term business goals.
The primary roles of this position will include the following:
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
· Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues and nurture a positive working environment
· Manage the recruitment and selection process
· Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
· Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
· Ensure legal compliance
To succeed in this role, you must meet the following requirements:
· 4+ years of proven successful experience as an HR Manager within the UAE Retail industry is a must
· An MA or Degree in Human Resources or related field
· In-depth knowledge of labour laws and HR best practices
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels within the company
· Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong organizational and communication skills
An above par salary package and an opportunity to grow one's career within a well-established business awaits you. If you have a proven HR experience within a Retail background, please send us your CV in word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100936 | Published: 9 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Quality Assurance Technician (Temp)
£30,000 - £40,000 | London
Ref: Q102864_1490087853 | Published: 21th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established British company with a strong heritage know...