Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||HR Specialist|
|Salary||£15000 - £25000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A highly successful and rapidly growing retail business in the GCC region is currently looking to hire an HR Specialist to join their dynamic team in Dubai. As the HR Specialist, you will:
- Directly report to the HR Controller.
- Provide support in manpower planning, budgeting and developing a comprehensive orientation program.
- Responsible for managing the entire recruitment function; setting up and managing a data base, identifying sourcing options, conducting interview, and developing employment contracts.
- Manage the bi-annual performance management system and employee probationary reviews.
- Assist in running staff satisfaction surveys and suggestion programs
To be considered you will need:
- At least 5 years experience with 2 years in the retail sector
- Recruitment combined with HR experience.
- Well versed with MS Office.
- Knowledgeable of fashion, local culture and sensitivities.
- Positive and energetic; self-motivated.
- Confident, flexible and organized.
- Presentable and well groomed.
This is an excellent role which offers a rewarding salary package to the successful candidate who will thrive on these challenges. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98317 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail HR Manager
£75,000 | Antwerp
Ref: Q77173 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading fashion brand with major expansion plans In ...
- HR Manager (Retail)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: Q102023 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
This well-known trend led fashion brand is looking for an experienced HR manager to oversee their...
- Payroll Officer
£18,000 - £20,000 | London
Ref: Q101847 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
An expanding UK retailer is looking for an experienced payroll officer to help support their grow...