Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||HR Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
A highly successful and rapidly growing Retail Business in the GCC region is currently looking to hire a Saudi National HR Manager to join their Dynamic team in Saudi Arabia.
As the HR Manager, you will:
· Develop and execute HR policies and procedures
· Liaise with the hiring/line managers to ensure that all open positions are posted internally and externally as required
· Oversee the management of the recruitment process: screening resumes, conducting orientations, initial interviews and recommending candidates for the next level interviews
· Work closely with the Trainer and HR Advisor to ensure that relevant trainings are provided for the employees
The ideal candidate for this position should the following qualifications:
· Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Management or equivalent
· Must be a Saudi National
· Strong knowledge of the recruitment principles and procedures and HR information systems
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate for this position will be rewarded with a good salary package that comes with excellent bonus and benefits. If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99653 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- HR Advisor
£40,000 | North West England,
Ref: Q77173 | Published: 22th Nov 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading fashion brand with major expansion plans In ...
- Payroll Officer
£18,000 - £20,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101847 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
An expanding UK retailer is looking for an experienced payroll officer to help support their grow...