Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||HR Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A Dubai-based specialized in marketing and communications advisory firm, with affiliates in more than 36 countries is looking for an exceptional individual to be part of their as HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
As the HR Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute HR policies and procedures
- Provide coaching to employees as required, understand their situation and anticipate their needs and concerns
- Liaise with the hiring/line managers to ensure that all open positions are posted internally and externally as required
- Oversee the management of the recruitment process: screening resumes, conducting orientations, initial interviews and recommending candidates for the next level interviews
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Management or equivalent
- Female European is highly preferred
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in HR role with background/experience in Advertising / FCMG / Communications and Agency is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of the recruitment principles and procedures and HR information systems
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, with particular emphasis on being able to influence the team.
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
The successful candidate for this position will be rewarded with a tax free salary package that comes with excellent bonus and benefits. If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98127 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Training Manager - Aviation - Home Countries
£70,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: Q102350 | Published: 08th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will...