Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||HR Manager|
|Salary||£35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This well known and expanding trend led fashion brand is looking for an experienced HR manager to oversee their personnel functions across the company. This role will have a particular focus on ER and employment law.
As HR manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Keeping abreast of current employment law, ensuring stringent company wide communication, and adherence
- Develop and maintain an internal training function for all line managers
- Attending, where possible, disciplinary grievances and appeal hearings - advising at every level
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR manager to make a real impact and develop a department.
Experience in HR function for a retailer is essential, along with particular passion and experience in employment law . Alongside this, you must also posses:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Dynamism and determination to drive results and change
- The ability to build quick and collaborative relationships with teams and line managers
In reward for your hard work, you can expect a competitive salary package and unparalleled options for progression within an exciting and evolving business.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and qualities, apply with your up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96755 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- HR Advisor
£40,000 | North West England,
Ref: Q77173 | Published: 22th Nov 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading fashion brand with major expansion plans In ...
- Payroll Officer
£18,000 - £20,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101847 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
An expanding UK retailer is looking for an experienced payroll officer to help support their grow...